Now that's probably not a good method of money management, even if it makes the merchants very happy. The bottom line is that you have spent more than you had originally set out to. So I've decided to save me some money! Here's the plan:
- Sort through all my samples:
- Chuck out anything that looks or smells dodgy, is past the expiration date or I definitely wouldn't use (e.g. foundation that isn't my color).
- Categorize to product type and arrange according to expiry date (or at least as chronologically as I possibly can.)
- Not buy any product unless I've finished what I have in hand.
- Be really disciplined and avoid the same trap again.